? ??????????????Koi Fish Windows? ????? ?? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??189 Grabs Today. 312 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Light Bubbles? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (2 Ratings)??97 Grabs Today. 1587 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

This week has been a ROUGH WEEK! and I am dumb tired...KROGER HAS WORKED ME ENOUGH FOR THIS WEEK LMBO!!! Anways...HAPPY NEW YEARS FOLKS!!!! OKAY SERVICE ENDED AT LIKE 2 IN THE MORNING, I WENT TO BED AT THREE AND HAD TO GET UP AT 930 FOR MY LAST DAY AT WORK..PRAISE GOD IT WAS SHORT SHIFT!....Ummm my Paster (Dr. Supt. Patrick L. Wooden Sr.) delivered a BOMB MESSAGE TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I have purposed in my heart, from HERE ON OUT..whatever that was said and done to, by, for, and against me has now been washed away, forgiven, or given up to God to deal with, and I'm starting a new slate for myself...because...I Just aint got time for it lol (but seriously)..umm anyways...MAMA MADE SOME BOMB LASGANA (this was her first time doing it, and OHHHHHHH WAS IT GOOD) and bread and a special CAKE....HECK YEA I HATE ALL OF IT..I AINT EVEN GONNA FRONT (I LIKE TO EAT AND OVER EATING IS MY SPECIALITY!!! :?)... i WAS SUPPOSE to go out, but that aint' happening...plus I gotta go 2 currituck tomorrow...OMGEE long trippp!!...ook Im sleepy! HOLLAZ

0 comments: